16 February 2008

Take Off!

Bright and early this morning (it's 4:30am and I've never been so awake!) we take off for Ethiopia! Our trip begins at SeaTac airport with a 7:40am flight. Please be praying with us for traveling mercies.

In an unusual twist of events, last night my Ethiopian friend called me to tell me that her friend is also traveling to Ethiopia today! We are on the same flights! She has arranged for us to meet each other. Her friend is going to be there in Addis Ababa and may also be able to spend some time with us while in Ethiopia! If nothing else, I have someone to chat with for the 24 hours of flying time!

What a sense of humor our God has!

Next blog post we will be home!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Redman's said...

Can't wait to hear all about it... and see pics!!!!!! Welcome home!!!

-Suzi