13 November 2007

Accepting referral!

Truthfully we already knew in our hearts that Denekew is meant for our family, but now we are making it official! I can't believe it's more paper work! At least it doesn't look too long and tedious.

In the mean time I've sorted through all the tubs of saved baby clothes. And set up and scrubbed the high chair. And started working on getting Jag's clothes into the other dresser so that Denekew's clothes can be in the changing table dresser. And getting the last of our moving boxes unpacked and getting rid of stuff we don't need or use. Basically, you could say I'm "nesting". This is great; I never had this much energy when I was "nesting" during either of my pregnancies!
I'm still trying to talk Caleb into letting me set up the crib, though!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blessing, how exciting! Thanks for keeping this blog, I enjoy following your journey. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you all! We will hold you up in prayer! Love, Tracy & Family

Anonymous said...

whoops....typed my blog name wrong on the last post! Heh heh!

A Team said...

Hey... I just found your blog... are you using AGCI? What number were you when you got on the waiting list?

we are on the waiting list for a baby boy... CAN'T WAIT TIL WE GET THE CALL

A Team said...

oops... here is my e-mail address...

t.ancelet@knology.net

Just left that last post and didn't tell you how to get a hold of me :-)