01 August 2007

UGH!

Well, I was preparing to send our Dossier in to AGCI (All God's Children, International) to be checked over and then sent on to DC for US authentication and then off to Ethiopia for translation.....

Then I discovered that there are some papers that need to be fixed. Both of the notaries that signed off with our doctors on Caleb and my medical forms have commissions that expire soon, as well as the one at Caleb's work that stamped on his proof of employment document. And we can't have any of our documents expiring before our adoption is complete. So now I have to go back to both of our doctors offices, probably with my own notary and have the papers signed again. To make matters worse, just yesterday (prior to realization of the notary expiration fiasco) I took Caleb's medical form back to his doctor along with a new copy to be redone because the doctor had used white out on a mistake! Now I have to go back and bug them yet again! I'm not looking forward to it!

No comments: