30 April 2007

Some more tid-bits of information...

To answer a few questions: We are planning on adopting an infant under 12 months. We are kind of thinking about adopting a boy but are open to God's will for our family. Also, the whole adoption process from Ethiopia takes about 10-13 months but because All God's children's program with Ethiopia is new as of Dec 2006 the time line has been going much quicker. So we will just have to wait and see how long it takes!

We'd love for you to keep us and our new baby in your prayers.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

I am so excited for you. What a fun new chapter in your life. I'll be praying for you.

Kandi

Anonymous said...

That's great guys, we'll be praying that everything goes well.

You're gonna need a bigger car. :)

Unknown said...

This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys and your whole family is in my prayers! I know God has one special child waiting for you! How amazing is that?? :) Love you guys!